Welcome to the Brandon Golf Course
Ashburton Golf Club makes up one of the 17 courses in the Aorangi area. It is an 18-hole course located 1km north of the Ashburton township just off State Highway 1. It is one of the top courses in Canterbury and has full irrigation from tee to green. It offers easy walking, top quality golfing conditions all year round and is well maintained with very good greens. The course is well drained and can be played all year round. Ashburton Golf Club has a new driving range up and running – see menu for further details.
Men: Par 72-6003/71.6/118; 5794/70.4/121.
Women: Par 72-5794/77.2/130; 5122/72.2/121.
Club Days Tee off Times
- 18H Tuesday Women tee off: January-April 9am, May - September 9.30am, October-November 9am.
- 9H Thursday - mixed - tee off: February-May report 9.15am, June-August report 9.45am, September-October report 9.15am.
- Wednesdays: Men tee off 11.30-11.45am.
- Saturday tee off times: Men 8am and 12 noon winter or multiple tee start from 12.30 - summer. Women 8.30am.
- 9 holes also play on Saturday – tee off 1.30 during summer months. From April tee off is 1pm. Open to 18H and 9H players.
- Sunday play - 12 noon tee off.
Men and women - visitors or members - are welcome to join in the field any club day. Casual players are invited to join in the club play or tee off at a suitable time around the above. Any 9H players are welcome to join in on any club day.
Corporate groups are most welcome (special rates apply). Contact the office for further information.
We can offer very competitive rates for organizations to play at Ashburton Golf Club. Why not hold your end of year Christmas function at the golf club. Include 9 holes of golf and finish with a meal and drinks in the club house.
Catering and bar facilities available for all organized functions. Full changing and shower facilities. Please contact the Secretary 03-308-6371 for further information.
Find Out Your Handicap
Options available - www.golf.co.nz and enter your 7 digit membership number or use your cell phone text option: text your 7 digit membership number to 3676 (F.O.R.E.). The system will call you back within 5-10 seconds with your name, current handicap, last adjusted gross, probable handicap at the next rollover, date of next handicapping period. Magic!!