Open for play.
Monday 14 June - course closed between 11am and 2.30 for pennants.
Our winter frost policy will be actioned over the winter months on Saturday mornings if it is deemed necessary. Usual morning players will be advised by text and it will also be displayed here.
Welcome to the Ashburton Golf Course - Brandon Links
We consider our club to be one of the top 18 hole golf courses in Canterbury. It offers easy walking, top quality golfing conditions all year round and is well maintained with full irrigation from tee to green. All visitors are welcome to play the course.
- Established: 1895
- Location: Located just off State Highway 1 one hour south of Christchurch and 1km north of the Ashburton Township.
- Course: 18 Holes / Par 72.
- Greens: Excellent all year round, extremely good.
- Driving Range: Available 7 days a week.
- Pro Shop: Stocked shop for all your golf requirements.
- Coaching: NZPGA Professional (Class AAA) – Matt Davis.
- Corporate Groups: Corporate groups are most welcome (special rates apply). Contact the office for further information.
- Clubhouse: Catering and bar facilities. Available for functions upon request, please contact the Secretary. 03 308 6371 for further information.
- Course Hire: We can offer very competitive rates for organisations to play at Ashburton Golf Club.
- Changing Rooms: Full changing and shower facilities.
© Ashburton Golf Club 2018
Web Design and Hosting by Go Tech