Ceding strokes to the course for positive handicaps
For 1+ handicap, stroke given on 7th hole
For +2 handicap, stroke given on the 17th hole
- Out of Bounds: All boundary fences, the car park, starters box and clubhouse unless marked by white pegs.
- Relief from Marked Trees: Where a tree marked with a painted stake interferes with a player's stance or area of intended swing relief MUST be taken as per 24-2 (b) (one club length)
- Stones in bunker: Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions and are removable (Rule 24-1)
- Temporary Local Rules: Any temporary local rules applying are posted on the notice board.
Fairway Marker Blocks are located 135 metres from the front of the green.
Ground Under Repair: Areas are marked on the course and/or posted on the notice board.
PLEASE GIVE WAY TO GREEN KEEPERS AT ALL TIMES, REPAIR ALL DIVOTS AND PITCH MARKS.
Care of the Course
- It is essential that players make every endeavour to ensure the course is kept in top order by co-operating as follows:
- Keep to paths where they are provided.
- Do not walk through areas closed off by greens staff.
- Carefully replace divots on fairways and rough.
- Carefully rake bunkers after playing bunker shots. Rakes to be placed in centre of bunkers away from line of ball flight.
- Don’t take trundlers between greens and greenside bunkers.
- Carefully repair pitch marks on greens using a pitch mark repairing tool.
- Avoid standing close to the hole while attending, removing or replacing the flagstick.
- Don’t remove balls from the hole using the blade of a club.
- Observe current policies and notices regarding the use of golf carts.
- Ensure all rubbish is put in the containers provided at each tee.
- Ensure cigarette butts are not left on or around the course, and are disposed of properly