|Category||Annual Fee||Playing Rights|
|Full Member||$660.00||Full playing rights. Pro rata'd for part year membership|
|Full Member (19–30 Years)||$300.00||* Full playing rights - no pro rata on this membership|
|Tertiary Student Full (19–25 Years)||$175.00||Full playing rights|
|Junior (18 Years & Under)||$50.00||Full playing rights|
|9 Hole Membership||$375.00||Restricted to 9 holes daily - unless paying green fees for extra holes. Full playing rights. Pro rata'd for part year membership|
|Out of Area - see T&C's below||$150.00||* Gives a NZ Golf handicap, not eligible for club champs - No pro rata on this membership|
|Secondary / 6 Month||$360.00||Full playing rights for the period of membership|
||$320.00||Full playing rights. Daylight saving period|
|SPECIAL - Full Member (New) 1st Year - click here for details.||$395.00||* Full playing rights - T&C's Apply - No pro rata on this membership|
|SPECIAL - 9H members (New) 1st year - click here for details.||$250.00||* Full playing rights - T&C's Apply - No pro rata on this membership|
- Out of Area - Eligibility, anyone south of the Waitaki River and North of Selwyn River.
- Gives a NZ Golf handicap, not eligible for club champs,
- no voting rights in any meeting convened by the Club, special or otherwise
- no right to participate in the Club’s management as contained in the Club’s Rules; and
- no right to play in the Club Championships or other events held by the Club for which the Club has annual cups and/or trophies.
- No pro rata on this membership
- Membership Application Form: click here for an application form
- Membership Year 1st Jan – 31st Dec. Pro rata subscriptions set if you join during the year (unless otherwise stated) .
- * No pro rata on these membership options.
© Ashburton Golf Club 2018
Web Design and Hosting by Go Tech