The Ashburton Golf Club - Brandon Links is open 365 days of the year. All visitors are welcome to play the course, and to join in with members on club days. Please phone the Golf Club or Pro Shop to check course availability.
Annual 2 Day Club Tournament
Held, generally in the last weekend of February, (Format - teams of two, Saturday - two person Ambrose / Sunday – 2 ball best ball) all visitors welcome to play in the tournament, provided they have an official NZGA handicap.
- Out of Bounds: All boundary fences, the car park, starters box and clubhouse unless marked by white pegs.
- Relief from Marked Trees: Where a tree marked with a painted stake interferes with a player's stance or area of intended swing relief MUST be taken as per 24-2 (b) (one club length).
- Stones in bunker: Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions and are removable (Rule 24-1).
- Temporary Local Rules: Any temporary local rules applying are posted on the notice board.
Ceding strokes to the course for positive handicaps
- For 1+ handicap, stroke given on 7th hole.
- For +2 handicap, stroke given on the 17th hole.
- Fairway Marker Blocks are located 135 metres from the front of the green.
- Ground Under Repair: Areas are marked on the course and/or posted on the notice board.
- PLEASE GIVE WAY TO GREEN KEEPERS AT ALL TIMES, REPAIR ALL DIVOTS AND PITCH MARKS.
Care Of Course
It is essential that players make every endeavour to ensure the course is kept in top order by co-operating as follows...
- Keep to paths where they are provided.
- Do not walk through areas closed off by greens staff.
- Carefully replace divots on fairways and rough.
- Carefully rake bunkers after playing bunker shots. Rakes to be placed in centre of bunkers away from line of ball flight.
- Don’t take trundlers between greens and greenside bunkers.
- Carefully repair pitch marks on greens using a pitch mark repairing tool.
- Avoid standing close to the hole while attending, removing or replacing the flagstick.
- Don’t remove balls from the hole using the blade of a club.
- Observe current policies and notices regarding the use of golf carts.
- Ensure all rubbish is put in the containers provided at each tee.
- Ensure cigarette butts are not left on or around the course, and are disposed of properly.
|Club Days||Period||Starting Time|
|Tuesday Women 18 Hole:||Apr - May||9:30am|
|Jun - Aug||10:00am|
|Sep - Oct||9.30am|
|Nov - Mar||9:00am|
|Wednesday Men 18 Hole:||Jan - Dec||11:30am|
|Thursday Mixed 9 Hole:||Feb - May||9:15am|
|Jun - Aug||9:45am|
|Sep - Oct||9:15am|
|Saturday Woman 18 Hole:||Jan - Dec||8:30am|
|Saturday Men18 Hole:||Winter||8:00am and 12:00pm (multiple tee starts)|
|Summer||8:00am and 12.30pm (multiple tee starts)|
|Saturday Mixed 9 Hole:||Winter||1:30pm|
|Sunday Play:||Jan - Dec||12:00pm|
NZ Motor Caravan Association
We welcome all members of the NZ Motor Caravan Association who would like to stay and play. You are all welcome to park up and enjoy a round of golf at our lovely course. Terms and Conditions as per your website.
© Ashburton Golf Club 2018
Web Design and Hosting by Go Tech